Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Good show, but...

PLEASE give ECW their own tapings... and PLEASE ECW FANS sell-out next Tuesday's show in Philly. These "We Want Cena" chants (it's a Smackdown show, of COURSE they'll be there) have to go... Good job of the ECW fans in attendence of drowning them out but it shouldn't even be an issue. (By the way, if the ref counts to five when you're in the ropes, and you don't break the hold, what happens, exactly? Ya know, with no DQs...)

Oh, and no more male asses okay? I think Sandman's opponent was there just to get the fans to LIKE Kelly. Ha!

Poor Doring & Road Kill. Perhaps once things get going, they'll give 'em those ECW Tag Titles back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing about the ref during the Angle/RVD match. Refs in ECW should be invisible unless a wrestler is in a submission hold or getting pinned. He looked to be genuinely confused when Angle wasn't breaking the holds on the ropes.

Not a bad show. Roadkill was showing some ring rust, but hopefully he'll shake it off - I always liked him.

The Doring/Knox match was garbage, as is the whole Kelly bit. I can look at hot chicks that are actually naked anytime I want, so can someone explain why I should care about Kelly? If these girls can't wrestle, they shouldn't be in a wrestling ring. There's tons of hot girls that can actually wrestle on the indy scene, I don't know why WWE continues to hire ones that can't.

Sandman looks to be in the best shape of his career. Good for him. He's also showing more personality in his facial expressions than I've seen from him in years. It'll be interesting to see him work a match in the future.

I've had enough of The Big Show. He's big, I get it. Sometimes I wish I was 6'8" or taller so that I'd be guaranteed a spot in wrestling no matter how shitty I was at it or how uncharismatic I was.

A solid opener and a solid finish, with a crap middle. It's like going to a high-class bakery and ordering a loaf of bread then taking a dump in it.

They're 25% of the way through their Sci-Fi run. I would've thought that there'd be some good feuds started by now. I'm not tuning in every week to see a vampire hanging around outside the area or listen to Dreamer and the announcers try and convince me that Big Show is "extreme."

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home